Turbotax support phone number - Assistance
Turbotax support phone number is a company that sells tax preparation software, online tax preparation and other services. As one of the best-known and respected online tax preparation and software companies in the country, it isn't surprising that TurboTax gets a lot of requests for customer support each and every day.
Why Do People Call TurboTax Support phone number?
People call TurboTax for a range of reasons, including:
* Ordering, changing or canceling services Help with deciding which tax preparation package makes the most sense for the needs of an individual, couple or business
* Questions about tax return submission status
* Requests for technical support
* Billing inquiries
* Help with hacking or identity theft issues
* Referrals to tax professionals who may be able to assist with tax filing
Best Practices for Calling TurboTax Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to TurboTax is handled quickly and professionally:
* Before calling, make sure that you have before calling, make sure that you have gathered relevant documentation. This might include previous year's tax returns, W-2s and other tax forms, billing statements, order confirmation emails and any previous correspondence between yourself and TurboTax regarding your concern.
* If you are calling for technical support, have your device or computer handy so that you can troubleshoot along with the agent.
* Have some way of taking notes during your call. Call notes can be very handy if you have to speak to more than one person or need to escalate your case.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling TurboTax Customer Service?
Research indicates that there are no patterns of complaints regarding TurboTax customer service online. This suggests that customers are generally satisfied with the level of support that they have received.
What Kind of Issues can a TurboTax Customer Service Representative Resolve?
TurboTax customer service representatives can resolve most customer issues, including providing troubleshooting and technical support, assisting customers with choosing the type of tax return package best suits their financial situation, billing issues, checking on the status of a submitted tax return and assisting with things like hacked accounts or suspected identity theft.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to TurboTax Customer Service?
TurboTax customer service representatives are not tax or legal professionals and they cannot provide advice on tax matters. They cannot mediate between you and the IRS or state tax authorities. They have no control over your tax return once it has been submitted to the tax authority and they are unable to expedite a refund.
If your computer or device is incompatible with TurboTax, a customer service agent may be able to suggest a workaround, but he or she cannot be responsible for completely resolving the issue with third-party products. You may need to contact the manufacturer or use a different device with TurboTax products.
If you are working with a tax professional through TurboTax, you are likely going to need to work with that individual regarding issues that you are having with their advice. Customer service representatives are not in a position to contradict the advice provided by a tax professional.